If you want to go fast
go alone, if you want
to go far go together”
The VUCA world requires teams to up their game. Thriving Teams self-direct, grow and perform. We help teams improve their focus, collaboration and ownership. Allowing them to realize their full potential and play their part in the larger context.
Map your team!
Quickly gain insight into your team?
Do the Thriving Team Scan!
- Team in a squeeze; we are doing okay, but we want to reach a higher level
- Next level teaming; from managed team to self-organizing
- Team with a significant new challenge; we need everybody on board for a breakthrough
- New team; our team needs to build a strong foundation to become successful
- Virtual Team; help us to become and stay effective in the virtual
- Team with conflict; conflicts are a burden for our team, rather than a lever for success
- Performing team; we believe in a conscious, regular development moment.
The modular team approach is a deep dive to build upon insights derived from using the team scan. It aims to help the team clarify direction, capitalize on diversity, create strength-based ownership and renew routines to boost performance. We can use instruments like Lumina Spark, Barret Value scan, and/or Spiral dynamics to make personal drivers and preferences in behaviours explicit.
We help facilitate the transition to self-organizing teams. We prefer to do this together with key players from within the organization. We co-create an approach during a pilot phase and facilitate a train-the-trainer program, after which internal trainers run the program themselves. We support them with regular peer coaching during our ThrivAcademy sessions.
Reconnecting people and teams to help them reconcile conflicts, which hinder their collaboration & performance.